Tuesday 27 March 2012

Beamingly Beautiful Testimonials

"My daughter is 2 years old, she really enjoyed family yoga. She has grown in ability and looked forward to each session." Parent from Reevy Hill

"My daughter Olivia who is 4 and I have particularly enjoyed Family Yoga with Beaming Buddhas. Olivia likes the active games and singing and I have felt the benefit of the stretching and the relaxation at the end of the class. Nikkola has been very patient and has encouraged the children to try the various exercises and techniques, praising their efforts and reassuring us. Highly
recommend this class". S. Tinkler

"I did Family Yoga with my two children aged 2 and 4, we all throughly enjoyed it. Nikkola was fantastic, fabulous with the children. Would recommend to anyone with young children". P. Offless

"Did yoga with my granddaughter and thought it as ery interesting. We both really enjoyed it and would recommend it
to everyone." Parent from a Children's Centre

"My daughter Siobhan and I attended Yoga. We both looked forward to it every week. It was lovely doing
a class that we both joined in together." Anon. Reevy Hill Children's Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment